Central Police Department|
Ministry of International Trade and Industry
Michiru Kosaka (小坂 みちる, Kosaka Michiru) is a minor character in The Silver Case appearing as a subordinate of Dakichi Sakaguchi working as an officer of the Central Police Department. He is a major character in The 25th Ward: The Silver Case seemingly orchestrating the events that are transpiring in Ward 25.
Appearance and Personality
Describe the character's appearance and personality here. Also describe what relationships they have with other characters, what attitudes they take towards things, etc. etc.
Describe the plot of the character thus far, chronologically. References to "in [game title]" or "in [in-universe year]" are both fine, just keep it chronological.
The Silver Case
The 25th Ward
|Profiles from websites, books, in-game profiles, etc. can be put in boxes like this one.|
- The name Michiru is written in hiragana (みちる), which has no special meaning. However, when written in kanji (満, 充, 実, 道瑠, 満留, 美智留 or 実千瑠), it could possibly mean:
- 満 - "full/fullness, enough, satisfy".
- 充 - "allot, fill".
- 実 - "fruit, good result, truth".
- 道瑠 - "path" (道) (michi) and "lapis lazuli" (瑠) (ru).
- 満留 - "full/fullness, enough, satisfy" (満) (michi) and "detain, fasten, halt, stop" (留) (ru), which literally means "full stay" altogether.
- 美智留 - "beautiful" (美) (mi), "wisdom, intellect" (智) (chi) and "detain, fasten, halt, stop" (留) (ru).
- 実千瑠 - "fruit, good result, truth" (実) (mi), "thousand" (千) (chi) and "lapis lazuli" (瑠) (ru).
- Michiru's surname Kosaka means "small" (小) (ko) and "slope, hill" (坂) (saka).
- Anything interesting about the character that doesn't fit in the other sections.
A collection of official pictures focusing on the character, including concept art and in-game images. Accompany them with a brief description. Portraits go first.